“Accelerating energy efficiency in SMEs”
Green technologies webinar and online matchmaking
- When? February 25th, 2021
- Where? Webinar on Microsoft Teams/Zoom – link will be sent in a separate e-mail before the event; Online matchmaking on b2match platform
The online b2b matchmaking event: “Accelerating energy efficiency in SMEs”, brings together companies from Poland, Norway and other eligible EEA/Norway Grants entities. This is a unique opportunity, organised by Polish Agency for Enterprise Development, to establish new business contacts, find contractors, exchange information, and gather experience regarding the latest market trends in the green sector. The model is time- and cost-efficient and results in boosting up your business!
- How to achieve good results in energy-saving investments?
- Challenges, obstacles, opportunities in the area of energy efficiency in the construction industry.
- The alternative power sources, eg. PV plants, heat pumps or energy storage methods in action.
- Showcase your most favourable projects, products or know-how,
- Target potential business partners in prescheduled face-to-face meetings,
- Initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations,
- Find qualified suppliers,
- Find new international customers.
Please, remember to register and book your meetings before 24th February 2021!
The organizers reserve the right to select the most suitable participants for the event, as well as to close the registration earlier if the number of participants exceeds the specified limit of meetings. New registrations will be put on the reserve list and activated only in case of withdrawal of already registered and active participants.